Netflix Movie Review - Knight and Day
I am not crazy about either Tom Cruise or Cameron Diaz, my sister made me watch this movie. This is among one of the newer movies released onto netflix. Though I dont enjoy either of the main characters in other movies, they were the perfect combination for this movie. This is a particularily good date movie. Theres everything action and comedy in this movie for your boyfriend, and fun and romance in it for you. There were a lot of scenes in this movie where I had to ask myself "what is happening!" Because at some points it was so intense. June played by Diaz is intrigued by a new mystery man, played by cruise. they meet on a plan, by what she figures is an accident, only to learn later in the movie, it was no accident. It's hard to judge who is the good guys and who is the bad guys, in this action/romance/comedy.
I give this movie 4 out of 5 stars
* * * *
No comments:
Post a Comment